Belle Isle, FL selects GOGov
The city of Belle Isle, FL is eager to partner with GOGov for Citizen Request Management, Code Enforcement and Citizen Notification. The city is excited to find a cost-effective solution to communicate and engage its citizens.
Belle Isle, FL will utilize Citizen Request Management, Code Enforcement and Citizen Notifications for:
- Branded Mobile App
- Requests & Complaint Submission
- Send Notifications & Alerts to Citizens
- Service Portal allows 24/7 Access to Services
- Simplify Code Enforcement Management
- Access Insights From Advanced Reporting
About Belle Isle, Florida
Belle Isle is a friendly Central Florida community where peaceful, lakefront living provides a permanent vacation from surrounding metros. Originally established in 1924 to protect Lake Conway and the surrounding chain of lakes, Belle Isle’s local government works diligently to preserve the environment that more than 6,000 residents call home.