The village of Luckey is eager to partner with GOGov for Citizen Notification. The city is excited to find a cost-effective solution to communicate important information to its citizens.
Luckey will utilize Citizen Notifications from GOGov2020 for:
- Weather Advisories
- Road and Traffic Conditions
- School Closures
- Emergency Alerts
- And more
Citizen Notifications from GOGov is a user friendly solution for creating & sending communications of all varieties to your citizens across multiple channels! Coupled with an agency branded mobile app, Citizen Notifications makes it easy for citizens and government to communicate more efficiently and effectively!
Communications in the Palm of Citizen’s Hands
- Branded Mobile App serves as one place to access all notifications and important information directly from your local municipality
- Subscription Lists allow for citizens to sign up for the types of notifications that they want to receive
- Direct Notifications ensure that content is delivered directly to citizens devices so that no important updates are missed
- Get more information and start a dialogue with agency staff by replying to a notification (requires GOGov CRM)
About the village of Luckey, Ohio
Luckey, Ohio is a quiet community located in the County of Wood, in Northwest Ohio. Luckey was founded in 1881. Among the amenities you will find in Luckey are approximately 20 acres of parks. The parks offer 3 baseball diamonds, shelter houses, playground equipment and tennis courts. Luckey is also the home of the Luckey Fall Festival, which is held on the last weekend of September, at Basic Park.
Luckey has a downtown business district where you will find a variety of businesses. Luckey is home to 5 area churches, Eastwood Schools, and a thriving residential area. Also located in Luckey is a branch of the Pemberville Public Library, the Luckey Police Department and the Troy Township Fire and EMS Departments.