Woodburn, OR selects GOGov
The City of Woodburn, OR is eager to partner with GOGov for Citizen Notification. The city is excited to find a cost-effective solution to communicate important information to its citizens.
Woodburn will utilize Citizen Notifications from GOGov for:
- Weather Advisories
- Road and Traffic Conditions
- School Closures
- Emergency Alerts
- And more
Citizen Notifications from GOGov is a user friendly solution for creating & sending communications of all varieties to your citizens across multiple channels! Coupled with an agency branded mobile app, Citizen Notifications makes it easy for citizens and government to communicate more efficiently and effectively!
Communications in the Palm of Citizen’s Hands
- Branded Mobile App serves as one place to access all notifications and important information directly from your local municipality
- Subscription Lists allow for citizens to sign up for the types of notifications that they want to receive
- Direct Notifications ensure that content is delivered directly to citizens devices so that no important updates are missed
- Get more information and start a dialogue with agency staff by replying to a notification (requires GOGov CRM)
About Woodburn, OR
Woodburn is a city in Marion County, Oregon, United States. Incorporated in 1889, the community had been platted in 1871 after the arrival of the railroad. The city is located in the northern end of the Willamette Valley between Portland and Salem. Interstate 5 connects it to major cities to the north and south.