(925) 456-4468


Support center

‘MyKern’ app launches, offers non-emergency services for Kern residents

Kern County, CA residents have a new way of reporting non-emergency issues through the “MyKern” app.

The free app is available now and can be found in the App Store and Google Play. The new tool lets you report illegal dumping, broken street signs, potholes and problems in parks near you.

Making a request within the app is simple. Hit the request button on the homepage, select our category, upload your pictures, and geotag the exact location of your concern.

You will have to add a short description and add your contact information to follow up with your request.

Within the app, residents can also search for job openings, request public records, submit a film permit, register to vote, and even pay your property taxes.

Read the full story at www.kget.com:

Join Hundreds of Communities 
Around the Country
Who are building better communities by connecting citizens and government